CANARY PARK CONDOS - New, Green Walkable Community
Wednesday Mar 08th, 2017Share
Canary Park Condos is the latest phase of Canary District - a visionary and award-winning 35-acre community in Toronto’s fast growing downtown east and it is part of the West Don Lands Precinct Plan of the Toronto Waterfront Renewal project. The 2 towers of Canary Park Condos will be just a short distance from the Don River, a new 18-acre Corktown Commons park and the starting point of the over 1800 km province-wide trail system that extends across Southern Ontario. Canary Parks is just 5 minutes from the Toronto downtown core, near the Don Valley Parkway/Gardiner expressways, St. Lawrence Market and a whole host of amenities that are being introduced to the new neighbourhood, including a diverse range of shopping, health and wellness experiences.Residents can expect fresh, vibrant retail and dining experiences to enjoy a wide variety of cuisines and flavours. Walk or bike to Toronto's waterfront. Residents are going to be near the future new 82,000 sq. ft. Cooper Koo YMCA featuring youth and community spaces, a gym, swimming pool and fitness studios. The YMCA is scheduled to open in 2016, after the Pan/Parapan American Games finish. When the 2015 Pan/Parapan American Games finishes in August 2015, the athletes’ village currently under construction in the West Don Lands will be repurposed into the new, Canary District neighbourhood. It will also be home to George Brown College’s first student Residences, a new 8-storey green building with a modern 500-bed, accessible facility.
Canary Park Condominiums, comprising of a 15-storey south tower and an 11-storey north tower is connected by the main lobby and will have approximately 439 suites. It features a unique private courtyard which provides outdoor social/amenity space and includes areas for outdoor Entertaining/BBQ’ing, informal landscaped areas, party/media rooms, juice bar, pool and a soaring double height lobby.
- Engineered hardwood flooring throughout the suite except in bathrooms*
- 9 ft. high lofty ceilings**
- Exquisite spa inspired bathrooms with porcelain flooring*, quartz vanity top and European style under-mount sink*, full width
- vanity mirror, deep soaker tub or shower with frameless clear glass fixed panel*, marble or porcelain full height wall tiles in
- tub/shower, brand-name chrome faucets, and LEED certified white porcelain plumbing fixtures. Gorgeous gourmet kitchens with
- custom-designed European style kitchen cabinetry*, premium quartz countertops with tile backsplash*, 24” European style
- appliances with slide in range with stove, stainless steel microwave, and fully integrated refrigerator and dishwasher, with paneled
- doors to match kitchen cabinetry. Stainless steel sink with single lever faucet. Contemporary Suites with year round individual
- climate control of central heating and air conditioning.
Prices start from $278,900
Estimated Occupancy: April 2016
Contact me for Price list and floor plan